Naše webové stránky využívajú súbory cookies, ktoré nám pomáhajú zlepšiť služby pre vás.Potvrdzujem Viac informácií
Senior payroll analyst with French
Our client is a well-know international online company and a market leader who is growing their Payroll team in Slovak and Czech republic. We are looking for candidates skilled in payroll.
You can choose to join the team in Bratislava or in Prague, as you will be suporting french-speaking market, which enables you to work from different locations (there is though not a possibility to work remotely from home - only temporarily due to Covid situation).
Sounds interesting? Read more then about your daily tasks at this position:
* improving processes in cooperation with the Operational Excellence team
* developing your career by joining Payroll Academy and many other available trainings
*running your own projects
* gathering and validating data from HR, HR Services, Compensation & Benefits, Stock and Global Mobility teams for the payroll calculations
* performing series of payroll controls and analyses including comparison of input vs. output data
* cooperating with the HR Services team on employee queries, legislative updates and country-specific queries
* executing post-payroll activities by reporting to local authorities and finance teams
Druh pracovného pomeru:
- Trvalý pracovný pomer
Zručnosti a kvalifikácia:
- Bakalárske štúdium
- angličtina (UK) - mierne pokročilý
- francúzština (FR) - pokročilý
- General criteria for the position are as follows: * Min. 3 years of experience in Payroll Accounting/Administration * University education (ideally in HR / Accounting / Business or a similar field) * Fluent English and French * Advanced MS Excel skills * Good analytical skills with high level of accuracy and attention to details * Passion for process transitions - sense of innovation
- Atraktívne benefity
There will be further pay components such as a sign-on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by the company. Company benefits include: home office, extra days of holidays language courses, annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card and many others.
Are you interested in this job opportunity? Please, apply at this portal and we will get back to you.